The iOWNX Platform
The platform is composed of 5 distinct layers:
- A presentation layer: this is what you will be using (website, mobile apps).
- A business abstraction layer: this is where we define roles, and create the business logic.
- Backend Layer: converts the business logic, to technical logic (also holds our data services).
- Backend Integration services: we create modules for each external component we work with, like KYC, Blockchain, Exchanges, Financial Apps, Payment Gateways, workflow systems…etc.
- The Blockchain: (Ethereum).
When the platform was being designed, iOWN technical department had a couple of targets in mind:
– We want to make it as customisable as possible: we can easily add/remove different steps in any business flow/logic through the business abstraction layer with just a few clicks.
– Component approach: each module/component can function on its own, and can be scrapped/replaced as needed.
– Remove limitations coming from using a specific technology, or specific 3rd party (like being stuck with 1 KYC provider, or Exchange).
The platform is hence built in mind to be versatile, and as iOWN scales, and expands to different countries, we can cope with technical demands and customizations easily to meet the needs of growth, and the legislative and legal requirements of new countries and jurisdictions.
We can’t talk platform without looking at the contracts!
The iOWNX Smart Contracts