We are thrilled to announce a major upgrade to the iOWN Wallet. We implemented multiple bug fixes, and optimization to the app to ensure the most suitable user experience. The major improvement to the wallet is the new dual-chain support; Ethereum and BNB Chain. Along with a listing of stable coins and utility tokens.
The new integration of the BNB Chain will allow for significantly lower transaction fees compared to the Ethereum Network, consequently, the iOWN Token will run exclusively on BNB Chain for the time being.
As a multi-utility wallet, we have listed new tokens available for you to buy, receive, send and store.
The tokens available on the Binance Chain are:
- iOWN Token
The tokens available on the Ethereum Network are:
Switching between two networks (Ethereum and BNB Chain) is simple and accessible by clicking the bi-directional arrows on the top right of the app. The 1:1 swap of old iOWN Token (ERC-223) and New iOWN Token (BEP-20) swap will take place after the distribution event is completed.
Wallet Updates – Key Points
- Wallet supports BNB Chain network in addition to Ethereum Chain.
- Ability to switch between two networks, Ethereum and BNB Chain.
- iOWN Token will be a BEP-20 Token and will run on the BNB Chain only.
- Assets available to store, send and receive on the BNB Chain are iOWN, BNB, BUSD & USDT, require to have minimum BNB coin balance to make transfers.
- Assets available to store, send and receive on the Ethereum network are USDT, USDC & ETH, require to have minimum balance of Ethereum coin to make transfers.
- BNB Coin will be required as Gas fee for transaction fee instead of Ethereum for iOWN Token transfers.
- Update Bank account details for wire transfers.
- Ability to view Ethereum and BscScan block explorer for each listed asset.
About the iOWN Token
iOWN Token is a multi-utility token that can be used within the blockchain-based equity crowdfunding platform, iOWNX and is accepted as a payment method at several vendors and other partners. The Block transactions and fiat-on ramp payments are facilitated through our sister company IN4X Global
IN4X Global is a comprehensive cryptocurrency ecosystem that believes in enabling crypto adoption and enablement for businesses and individuals alike. To learn more, please visit IN4X Global’s official website.
iOWN Token – CertiK Audited BNB Contract Address
The iOWN Token will be a BEP-20 Token and will run independently on the BNB Chain only. Distribution from ERC-223 to BEP-20 will be initiated in the coming days, click here to learn more about our migration from Ethereum to the BNB Chain.